Diabetes Recovery Program
Jan 28 - February 20
“This program is a healthy alternative to the traditional allopathic route. It works best for those who love themselves enough to want to heal themselves” ~ Dr. Cousens
Affecting 300 million people in the world today and resulting in the death of one person every ten seconds, diabetes has become a pandemic. Conventional medicine perpetuates the idea that it is an “incurable” disease, but Dr. Cousens' Diabetes Recovery Program dispels the myth. Dr. Gabriel Cousens, M.D., M.D. (H), D.D., holistic physician and internationally acclaimed author of There is A Cure For Diabetes, leads this cutting edge program. As featured in the movie Simply Raw–Reversing Diabetes in 30 days, this program revolutionizes the treatment of diabetes. It involves a 3-week onsite intensive, 1 year of monthly follow-up calls with a TOL nurse, and 1 year of monthly teleconference sessions with Dr. Cousens.
Based on 35 years of experience of treating diabetes naturally, this program is masterfully designed for the comprehensive healing of this chronic, degenerative syndrome in which high blood sugar is just a symptom. Presently 70% of NIDDM and 45% of IDDM Type-2 Diabetes are healed within 21 days.
Inherent in the program’s design, is the understanding that true healing is a multi-faceted process that must address medical concerns in a context that fosters one’s spiritual evolution. This includes the implementation of dietary, nutritional, and lifestyle changes in addition to exercise, meditation, and psycho-spiritual awareness training.
Cost for Program
$11,779 (Early Bird Special Rates are Available - See below)
Average Cost Per Year for a Diabetic
According to the American Diabetes Association people with diagnosed diabetes incur average medical expenditures of about $13,700 per year, of which about $7,900 is attributed to diabetes. People with diagnosed diabetes, on average, have medical expenditures approximately 2.3 times higher than what expenditures would be in the absence of diabetes.
WEEK ONE - Spiritual Juice Fast
In the first week, clients participate in a seven-day Spiritual Juice Fast. This addresses the impact of accumulated stress and toxins that affect physical, mental and emotional health. Fasting eliminates strong cell-memory cravings, making it easier for people to overcome addictive tendencies. During the fast, participants drink four, 16oz 100% organic green juice drinks daily.
WEEK TWO - Zero Point
The 4-Day Zero Point Intensive is led by Gabriel Cousens, M.D., M.D.(H), D.D., Holistic Psychiatrist and Family Therapist. Zero Point is a process that helps undo patterns, addictions, and emotional blocks all the way to liberation. It teaches us how to dissolve thought form memories so that we can live openly in the present without interference of memory patterns. This process empowers us to embrace our destiny and our lives without fear, hesitation, or any resistance. In this way, Zero Point supports a path of spiritual fulfillment. The goal of Zero Point is to be open to all of life’s experiences and to live in the awareness that whatever God does is for the best. The result is you are then free to follow your destiny and to become your sacred design, giving up what you think you need so that you’ll be free to receive what you really need.
WEEK THREE - Nutrition & Raw Food Class
In the third week, participants take an in-depth journey into nutrition. Conscious Eating, a five-day course (during a seven-day stay), teaches you how to practically integrate and prepare a healthy healing cuisine with low-glycemic foods that support the blossoming of wellness and helps to open up the path to self-realization.
The Tree of Life Center US Diabetes Recovery Program is available for those with Type 2 diabetes. Expectations for healing and results may vary. While speedy reversal of health conditions is always desirable, it may take years of conscientious and consistent holistic lifestyle choices to build your wellness. Patience and perseverance are helpful qualities to develop along your healing journey.
Additional Program Features
All activities are optional and offered as a way to enhance your experience
- Diabetes Assessment with a Tree of Life physician at the start of the program
- Group Discussion
- Daily group check-ins with Gabriel Cousens, M.D., M.D. (H), D.D.
- 3 month supply of nutritional supplements for diabetes – a $1,637.45 value!
- 1 Year of 15-minute monthly follow-up phone sessions with a nurse at the Tree of Life Center
- 1 Year of participation in a monthly Diabetes Recovery Teleconference with Dr. Cousens
- Fasting Pack (includes skin brush, enema bag, Genuine Enzyme Powder, Ultra Probiotic formula, Gem flower elixir, Tachyon fasting elixir, Triphala, 1 oz Sesame oil, Ph paper roll, Tongue scraper, NCD, Crystal energy, Oxy mask) – a $327 value!
- Holistic Lifestyle Immersion.Immerse yourself in a healing and supportive environment without distractions.
- Weekly Sprouting Class (learn to grow your own sprouts and wheatgrass)
- Tour of Tree of Life Sprout House
- Eco-Therapy. Spending time close to nature is a healing force all of its own. The Tree of Life experience takes you back to basics.
- Digital Detox (if you so choose). There are no TVs at the Tree of Life, and we offer wireless internet only in one building.
- Experience life at a leading plant-source only holistic center. How do people that live this way live? What products do they use? How does it work for them?
- Social support. Spend time with like-minded guests and a staff.
- Access to the Tree of Life Wellness Spa
- Yoga or Qi Gong Classes 5 Days a week. (Kali Ray TriYoga™ style when Yogini Shanti Golds Cousens is available)
- Nature & Hiking Trails
- Far Infrared Sauna
- Chlorine-Free Hot Tubs
- Salt Water Swimming Pool (unheated)
- Unlimited Wheatgrass Grown with Ocean Minerals and Effective Microorganisms
- 100% Organic (no-exceptions!), plant-source-only, raw food, gourmet meals at the world renowned Tree of Life Café
- Daily informal discussions on varied subjects that support your transition and transformation
- Conscious Eating Food Prep Classes
- Morning and Evening Meditation
- Satsang (Spiritual Q&A), Kirtan (Devotional Chanting) or other Spiritual Programs
- Shaktipat Initiation (Friday Evenings) when Dr. Cousens is onsite
- Spiritual Teachings from the Yoga, Kabbalah, and Native American Traditions
- Optional Inipi (Native American Sweat Lodge) held approximately once per month
- Experience the World’s Largest Chartes Labyrinth
Included in Price
- 8 Single Occupancy Rooms
- 4 Shared Bathrooms
- Outdoor Kitchen Area
- 2 Infrared Saunas
- Short walk to cafe, wheatgrass, hot tubs and sundecks
- 4 Guest Rooms w/ Twin Beds
- Shared Living Room
- Kitchen (no stove)
- Laundry Room
- 15 minute walk to cafe, wheatgrass, hot tubs and sundecks
- 2 Additional Rooms, each with a Queen Bed and Private Bath
- $40/night Additional Cost
- 2 Guest Rooms with Queen Bed and Full Private Bath
- Shared Living Room, Kitchen, and Laundry Room
- Garden House Room 1: $85/night Additional Cost, Single or Double Occupancy
- Garden House Room 2 (larger): $100/night Additional Cost – Single or Double Occupancy
Start your Transformation Today!
Jan 28 - Feb 20th
If you sign up by November 28th!
*Start the Process now by filling out the Health Intake Form!
Fill out the form below to contact a Program Consultant or you can call us at 520-394-2520 Option 1